ADAPTATION TO LAW 34/2002 ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (LSSICE).
We recommend the inclusion of a link to this Legal Notice on each of the pages that make up the website:
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the entity's identifying data are detailed below:
Company name: BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U.
TAX ID: B66731555
Address: TORRENT DE IRES ALZINES 14 - 08328 - ALELLA - BARCELONA
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE.
INFORMATION ON training, TALKS, CONSULTATIONS, AND SEMINARS RELATED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
This legal notice (hereinafter the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the website: www.amelung-partners.com
With general character the relations between BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. and the Users of its telematic services, present in this web site, are submitted to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS BY USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages is prohibited, not even quoting the sources, except with the written consent of BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. .
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS.
BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, even being able to limit or not to allow the access to this information to certain users.
BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed by "links" or links from any web page owned by BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. . The presence of "links" in the web pages of BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. has merely informative purpose and in no case supposes suggestion, invitation or recommendation on the same ones.
BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. be my guest consulting s.l.u., through the present document, collects its Policy of collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.amelung-partners.com, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information obtained with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the entity's web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
BE MY GUEST CONSULTING S.L.U. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by a purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring the available options to measure. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain navigation profiles of users.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type and will always be the minimum necessary to achieve its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way as to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity's websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given, it is wished to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers.
The way of configuring the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in:
* <font color="#ffff00">-=https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ
rgpd-lopd/gdd clause for the fulfillment of the informative duty and obtaining consent through the web.